At Anchors Aweigh, we look forward to handling all of your general maintenance, fiberglass repair, Interior Detailing, and Bottom Painting. We are able to add any parts, like a GPS or marine radio to fit flawlessly with your vessel. Our goal is create a “house that floats” for you. We provide the following services along with much more.
- Oil Changes
- Basic stern drive services
- Premium stern drive service
- Engine overhauls all makes and models.
- Inboard transmission repair
- Generator repair all makes and models
- Boat trailer repair
- Strut bushings replaced
- Winterizing and summarizing of all types of boats
- Air conditioners-installation and repair
- Water system repair.
- Waste system repair.
- Haul-out and launch services.
- On land storage
- Rigging for all accessories
- Bottom painting
- Buffing and waxing
- Teak cleaning and refinishing
- Rework of tape and paint stripes
- Blister Repair
- Custom Woodwork, Interiors and Exteriors
- Custom Wood and Fiberglass Fabrication
- Glass/Window replacement and repair
Anchors Aweigh can handle transporting your boat, up to 38 feet in length, to and from our marina or location of your choosing.
Winter storage available! We offer shrink wrapping and outdoor storage. Heated indoor storage is also available.
Anchors Aweigh provides a complete line of winterizing services to prepare your boat for storage. We can take care of everything from changing the oil to draining the water, winterizing head systems, sumps, water heaters, etc. Unlike others, we blow out the water system instead of using anti-freeze to avoid polluting your water system for future use.We pull the plugs and drain the motor when winterizing the boat instead of filling it with antifreeze. This avoids polluting the waterway in the spring upon start and freezing that could occur if any water is still present within the engine during storage. We also inspect and winterize on-board generators and air conditioning systems.
When the weather starts getting warmer Anchors Aweigh will get your boat ready to cruise. Our spring services include re-installing the plugs, testing and starting the engine. We also inspect all lines and systems for leaks.